Front End Engineer/Front-end Engineer/Frontend Engineer
City of London – excellent Permanent
Front End Engineer/Front End Engineer/Frontend Engineer
My client is a luxury retailer based in London, looking for a Frontend Engineer to join their E-commerce team. There are some really exciting global projects about to begin, that will really help the business grow moving forward!
The ideal candidate must have:
- At least 2 years Frontend developing experience, preferably in an Ecommerce environment
- Experience with using React
- Expert in HTML5, CSS3, Sass
- Extensive experience with responsive web design, ability to advise on best practice
- Experience using node.js and Front End build tools such as webpack, babel, node-sass, postcss
- Experience working on a node stack
- Experience working on an E-commerce website
- Good working knowledge of Git
Skills and Personal Attributes required
- Able to communicate with internal stakeholders confidently at all levels, ability to present is desirable. Must be able to show pride in their work and good team communications
- Manage workload between projects and business as usual support tickets
- Liaising with third parties internally and externally to discuss integration of new products
- Being a collaborative team player, can do attitude, ability to work independently or as part of a team, approachable and pragmatic.
- Must have a natural thirst for new technology and anything digital, part of your role is to evolve the company’s digital landscape.
Due to a high volume of candidates, we will only be able to respond to those who meet the above requirements. If you have not had a response within 14 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobserve.com.