Hyperion Planning Lead Functional Consultant
Riyadh – Negotiable Contract
Our client currently seeks a Hyperion Planning Lead Functional Consultant for an initial six month assignment in Saudi Arabia
- 6+ years of experience in Hyperion Planning and Budgeting.
- Should have at-least 4-5 successful end to end implementation experience in Hyperion Planning or PBCS.
- Excellent Functional knowledge of Oracle Hyperion Planning and Budgeting process
- Should be able to lead the Business Requirement gathering sessions, Solution Demonstration, User Training and Testing
- Should be able to develop varies project documents like BRD, SDD, Test Scripts and Manuals
- Should be able to lead the solution design and Validation
- Should be strong in the technical capabilities of Hyperion Planning
- Strong understanding of the integration capability of the Hyperion Planning and PBCS
- Should be ready to Travel to KSA for short term or long term period
- Prior onsite projects experience in GCC region would be added advantage
- Knowledge on Financial Consolidation solution (HFM/FCCS) would be added advantage
To apply for this job please visit www.jobserve.com.