Software Developers Programmers
Delhi – Market Rates Contract
Software developers with a Programming mind set to work on multiple projects in the Telco Domain.
Technical Skills required
DB: Neo4j(GraphDB)/Oracle DB
Programming language: Java/J2EE
GUI Skills: Angular 2+, D3.js – diagramming
Others Skills: Apache SOLR, DROOLS, Kafka integration, Spring, REST, webservices, LDAP, SSO
Domain: Telecom, OSS, Inventory
Responsible for the design, development, testing, documentation and analysis of modules or features of new or upgraded software systems and products.
Develops and/or executes implementation according to project plans and priorities.
Able to work independently
Major activities involve:
- Creating/Extending GUI components like grids and reports using the core product modules
- Creating network, service topology and device GUI diagrams for Ethernet and SDN products like EDI, EPL, EVPL, SDWAN etc
- Creating device and service models for networking technologies like DWDM/OTN, SONET, MPLS, GPON, FTTH etc
- Understanding the existing code and extending the core product components
- Writing queries, procedures on database primarily Oracle and Neo4j
- Writing Java/J2EE code
Collaboration with stakeholders
- Able to Work in a global team environment.
- Attend status calls with stakeholders as needed.
- Work closely with the product team
- Experience in Software platforms such as Netcracker, Amdocs, Cramer, Ciena an advantage
- Understanding of Networking devices and interfaces.
- Independent and self-driven application level development
To apply for this job please visit www.jobserve.com.