Bern/Berne – CHF 110k – 130k + 8% Bonus + BenefitsPermanent
SAP Test Manager – English Speaking. Bern, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date: Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec 2019. Permanent (In-house) Job. Salary CHF 110,000 – 130,000 + 8% Bonus + Benefits. End-Client!
Our end client based in Bern, Switzerland, has a new opening for an SAP Test Manager to join their in-house testing team. In this role you will take a central role responsible for SAP testing activities especially with topics surrounding Harmonization, S/4HANA and the Cloud.
Your main duties and responsibilities will involve:
- Over seeing the SAP Testing Activities, test plans, test cases; develop a company wide testing strategy and develop Best Practices for SAP testing.
- Professional Governance for the SAP Application Release Management
- Development of SAP competencies in the team of SAP Application Lifecycle Management
- Technical implementation and further development of SAP Release Management
- Development of technical specifications
- SAP module and integration tests
- Create SAP solution documentation
- Implementation of change requests
- Project work as Release Manager
Required skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ of SAP Test Management experience OR several years of experience as a senior SAP test analyst who is now looking to take the next step in their career and take responsibility for SAP test Management.
- Must have experience using SAP Solution Manager for conducting testing.
- Several years of professional experience in development, maintenance and operation of SAP applications
- Sound knowledge in SAP technologies
- At least 3 years of experience in the management of SAP projects
- Networked thinking, innovative, solution-oriented, self-responsible action and team player are your strengths
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with SAP Change & Release Management is nice to have but not essential.
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA is nice to have but not essential.
- Must have strong language skills (minimum B2 level) in at least one of the following: German OR French OR Italian
- The salary range on offer is subject to your level of experience and ranges between CHF 110,000 – CHF 130,000 gross per annum + 8% Bonus
- 5 weeks vacation (holiday)
- Pension fund contributions
- Unemployment insurance contributions
- Child allowances
- Accident insurance (industrial and non-operating accident)
- Mobile phone
- Swiss Railway discount
- Various benefits/discounts with other 3rd Party partners of the company
Eursap is a specialist SAP Recruitment Agency, delivering SAP experts across 21 European countries (please visit our website for more details).
To apply for this job please visit www.jobserve.com.