Senior Quantity Surveyor
Dublin, Dublin – 375.00 Daily – 475.00 Daily £375 – £475/day EUR Contract
Key Responsibilities and skills:
– Proven track record of project delivery to the highest standards.
– Cost Management throughout the full project life cycle.
– Preparing Budget Costs and Bills of Quantities.
– Preparing and approving tender documentation.
– Evaluation of tender assessment.
– Advanced level of estimating.
– Ability to make quality decisions unaided.
– Post contract commercial management duties.
– Contract administration duties.
– Reporting to the project team.
– Track record of timely project delivery.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
In return, you will be given the flexibility to work on a number of exciting project and travel to these projects, working alongside a dynamic project team. This opportunity is perfect for a self-motivated and dynamic Senior Quantity Surveyor with significant project delivery experience, with the ability to self motive and take responsibility for your own work.
The role is due to start in early September, so if you are interested, please send your CV ASAP.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients
To apply for this job please visit www.jobserve.com.