Network IP Engineer (CCNP) – (Fluent English & French)
Paris – Euros 380 – Euros 400 per day Contract
We are Flint Consulting, providers of technical services to the ICT industry in the UK, Europe and throughout EMEAR.
Our main areas of expertise are the integration of mobile communication systems (5G, 4G, 3G, 2.5G, 2G), messaging systems and IT systems in a communications environment. Recently awarded in the ‘Fast Track 200 – Fastest Growing Companies’.
We are currently hiring for an IP Engineer, fluent in English & French to work on a project in France. The customer is a global technology business based in Paris.
As part of Link Migration project an IP engineer is required to manage customer tools and interface between the team and the customer to prepare tools for the migration. French speaking is required.
What you’ll do
Review technical business requirements and proposing designs to meet the customer current and future business needs. Whilst also providing IT consultancy, design, implementation and support services to customers. Produce and present project documentation including design, implementation and testing in line with the customer standards.
Deliver the customers brand of optimisation service by working closely with the customer on issues and opportunities in their (network) IT environment. This involves the analysis of data collected from the customer’s environment against the customers standards and guidance to optimise availability and stability.
Become the trusted adviser, building a solid, long-term relationship with your customers through providing technical thought leadership in solving customer issues and achieving their business outcome.
Align with and support company policies, processes, and utilises relevant tools, to effectively execute the role, and support the customers strategies and goals.
Who you are
- Proven experience and advanced knowledge in the following major areas of: Routing & Switching Platforms and Datacenter Platforms, with familiarity of a number of their software and advanced features.
- Good Experience and knowledge in (Service Provider) (networking) environments with expert level of inter-networking and solution troubleshooting in these complex environments. You will have good (Network/Datacentre) design skills, with strong current knowledge of networking fundamentals and good experience in Professional/Consulting Services or high-level support
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in Overlay Solutions, Cloud and IT infrastructures plus automation and orchestration implementation. With a clear understanding and ability to communicate the latest market trends
- Self-motivated with solid technical leadership and collaboration skills with excellent written, oral communication and listening skills communication skills to interact with various levels within a customers’ organisation
- Prior coding and software development experience preferred using languages such as Python, C++ and/or TCL
- Typically requires BSc, BA or University degree equivalent or a solid number of years of experience in network engineering, telecommunications or datacentre support environments.
- Advanced degree preferred
- Active Cisco certifications preferred
- Located in Paris/France
- Fluent in English and French
Click apply today!
To apply for this job please visit www.jobserve.com.