(Senior) Program Manager (m/f/d)
Munich – EUR100k – EUR 130kper annum Permanent
For one of our clients in automotive/technology sector we are currently searching for a (Senior) Program Manager (m/f/d).
Our client is a provider of in-car systems and services for some of the top automotive brands globally.
- Take over the entire program responsibility for the development of new systems and products.
- Manage program planning, controlling, quality, budget as well as entire lifecycle.
- Lead the transition from prototyping to production.
- Manage multiple project teams as well as external distributors.
- Report program status and progress to customers, as well as internal stakeholders.
- Completed studies in a technical field, such as computer science, business informatics or electrical/mechanical engineering.
- 10+ years work experience, with a minimum of 3 years in a program managment function.
- Proven ability to lead multifunctional teams.
- Solid experience in the automotive/electronic manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations such as (ISO26262, EMC, FMEA, APQP, SPICE) would be advantagous.
- Excellent understanding of project management methodologies. PMP/PMI qualifications would be desirable.
- Attractive salary and bonus package
- Relocation support
- International working environment. Global travel opportunities
- On the job training
- Lunch allowance
- Language courses
For consideration send your application to Tom Fernandez-Buckley at (see below) or call 089 2109 3906 for more information.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobserve.com.