Senior IT Project Manager (SAP ACTIVATE/PHARMA/PROCUREMENT)
Basel area – Negotiable Contract
For our pharma client in the Basel area we are looking for a
Senior IT Project Manager (SAP ACTIVATE/PHARMA/PROCUREMENT) – 100%
As the Procurement Stream Senior Project Manager, you are responsible for the coordination of all Procurement stream related activities in alignment with the other Program streams (Finance, Technical Operations & Commercial).
You will be part of the Procurement stream management team, work closely with the Program’s PMO represented by a joint Finance and Procurement PMO Lead.
To be effective in this role, you require critical thinking, strong collaboration, excellent communication, and a demonstrated skill-set of prioritizing and organizing, influencing, presenting, facilitating and stakeholder management.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Oversee delivery of procurement work-packages and ensure alignment with the other Program streams
- Actively manage and continuously improve the relationship between the different Project Management teams within the Program
- Collaborate closely with the Master Data Management and Analytics integration work streams as well as act as business integration lead to prioritize project demand and sequencing initiatives
- Manage and prioritize stream’s work pages, working closely with the Procurement workstream Business and IT leads to ensure continuous business and IT alignment in the management and resolution of risks and issues
- Provide budget analysis, resource allocation and coordination of project activities for the Procurement stream in alignment with the Program
- Responsible for monitoring the progress of work, ensuring that project steps are in alignment with business objectives, on time, within budget and according to project standards and specifications
- Prepare and facilitate stream team meetings and support with the creation and review of materials related to performance and status of work-packages
- Support the management team effectiveness by providing constructive input and improvement ideas, organizing and coordinating the necessary meetings
- 10+ years of experience in a global enterprise delivering SAP ERP and other IT solutions in transformational projects in the Pharma industry
- Excellent leadership, management and interpersonal skills in large multi-national enterprises as well as experience in delivering projects using SAP ACTIVATE,
- 10+ years of hands on experience in delivering of 2 or more areas of SAP ERP, preferably in Pharma/healthcare industry with excellent business process knowledge in these areas
- 10+ years of hands on experience in process/system implementation experience with core, enterprise-level systems (ERP, BI, MES, QMS, Supply Chain Planning, Business Intelligence…) in the Pharma industry.
- Hands-on experience with SCRUM or equivalent agile methodologies
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Solution Manager
- Good Touchpoint/Sharepoint/GDrive knowledge
- Self-reliant, resilient, flexible and adaptable to project changing requirements
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and maintain highly effective relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Excellent communications skills in English
Nice to Have:
- Former Experience in Transformations Projects
Start date: 02/09/2019
End date: 31/08/2020
Location: Basel area
To apply for this job please visit www.jobserve.com.