Riyadh – An attractive package with benefits Permanent
- Accelerated growth and development opportunities
- Chance to play a key role in driving growth of an international organisation
About Our Client
An international consulting firm providing a range of strategic advisory and consulting services with operations in over 45 countries.
- Recommendations on strategic issues
- Arranging business meetings with local clients and/or partners
- Developing knowledge and networks in priority sectors, and more.
- Work independently and in groups, as a project team member and leading smaller assignments.
- Manage your own project deliveries on budget, time and quality.
- Identifying add-on business opportunities
- Participating in developing suggested solutions and support in closing deals.
The Successful Applicant
- Higher academic degree, Master of Science in Business, Administration or/and Engineering is preferred
- Management consultancy experience managing projects or parts of projects for at least 3 years.
- Sales service experience
- Mandatory Arabic speaker
What’s on Offer
- An attractive offer with benefits
- Opportunity to join a boutique consulting firm with global network of resources
- Chance to build and manage client relationships across the Middle East
- Exciting projects with leading international businesses
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPSS28512Z
To apply for this job please visit www.jobserve.com.