Service Delivery Manager – Immediate Hiring – Norway, Oslo.
Oslo, Norway – Great Salary!Contract
Service Delivery Manager – Norway, Oslo
NextLink is having an existing position as an Service Delivery Manager for global projects in Norway, Oslo for our core client within banking/finance industry.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Extension: An extension is planned, but needs to be approved.
Work load: 100% (5 days on site)
Work location: Norway, Oslo
Remote: Not possible
- Ensure seamless delivery of Cloud Operations Services.
- Technical and Domain understanding of the existing system ( Azure Cloud Platform, AKS implementation, Microservices, Dynatrace/Splunk Monitoring etc ) and close tracking of day to day AO activities to ensure that there are NO misses or gaps.
- Continual Service Improvement – Understand the gaps in current process and propose new solutions to the customer. Focus should be always on MFDM.
- Implementing ITSM framework (applicable processes mentioned in the contract).
- Understand the AO Contract and ensure that requirements given in the contract has been taken care without any gaps.
- Creating Cost Effective Systems.
- Managing Customer Expectation – Any risks or challenges should be highlighted well in advance with a mitigation plan.
- Should be able to drive Weekly and Monthly Status meetings.
- Escalation Management – Should be able to address any escalations or concerns in a positive manner. Should be able to drive all Major Incident Meetings if required.
- To ensure that team is carrying out the required process and tasks and providing excellent Customer service.
Skill Set Required
- Good Understanding of Cloud Operations (Preferably Microsoft Azure) is mandatory.
- Should have good knowledge in ITSM framework (ITSM Implementation is preferred).
- Knowledge in AKS (Azure Kubernetes Services) and Microservices is preferred.
- Good Leadership Skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Detail Oriented – Good Analytical skills and the ability to interpret information from numerous sources to find focused solutions to business problems.
- Should be Proactive.
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills.
If you are interested and available please call Greg or send me your most up to date CV (see below)
To apply for this job please visit www.jobserve.com.