Windows Security Engineer – Data Loss Prevention (6482)
Zürich – CHF 840.- per Day all in (Subject to tax and deductions)Contract
For a project at our clients site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced
Windows Security Engineer – Data Loss PreventionIn this project, you will work with the Data Protection Engineering Team to ensure a secure infrastructure environment and production stability and performance.
- Several years’ experience as a Security Engineer with solid experience in Data Loss Prevention (DLP), preferably Symantec DLP
- 5+ years of experience in Windows Server and Linux, including Scripting in VBA/PowerShell and Bash
- Good programming skills, preferably Java or C#
- Strong knowhow in Databases (Oracle/MS SQL), including programming of stored procedures
- Hands-on experience with requirements specifications (SRS)
- Solid understanding of security-related risks in large infrastructure environments
- Fluent in English
- Design, engineer, deploy and maintain global solutions for protecting the bank from losing critical and sensitive data
- Support by consulting on Data Protection topics, constantly challenging the status quo and providing a secure environment for our business divisions
- Guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability
- Analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobserve.com.