Big Data Engineer – AWS (40% remote)
Milan – £550 – £650 per Day + DOEContract
Big Data Engineer required to join a global end user migrating to AWS. Brand new program, multi-year global deployment. Excellent rates on offer. The role is based in Milan, Italy and 40% remote work is offered
Excellent opportunity to join a brand new program from a global end user, moving all data from on premise Servers to the AWS cloud.
English language program.
Key criteria required of the Big Data Engineer:
- Strong data engineering skills – build, configure & optimize data pipelines & sets
- Experience with AWS cloud – Lambda, S3, EMR, Redshift, Glue
- Big Data design patterns & cloud operations
- Amazon CloudWatch & CloudTrail
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
To apply for this job please visit www.jobserve.com.