London – £15.0 – £16.3 per hour Contract
This role will support with the development and production of marketing, publicity and promotional materials, and the role holder will work on a variety of key campaigns for prospective students. Working across print, film and digital, the role holder will be flexible and creative and experienced in delivering a number of projects with competing deadlines.
Joining a newly created team within an Educational institution, you will be developing and delivering exciting marketing campaigns to communicate the values of the company.
The key responsibilities for the digital designer are:
- Design a range of marketing campaign assets aimed at prospective students, including digital banner adverts, CRM email assets, event/experiential materials, and print collateral
- Design promotional collateral and publicity for School events, including posters, flyers and merchandise
- Artwork to previously developed templates
- Contribute to discussions on the visual appearance and directions to be utilised for each campaign
- Discuss and agree briefs and timetables with colleagues, and provide advice to agree a realistic and effective solution
- Generate and realise design concepts and present these ideas visually, verbally and in writing to colleagues
- Work to established processes to manage workflow
- Produce accurate proofs, process authors’ amends, pre-flight and output technically correct electronic artwork
- Create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Co-ordinate with other professional services teams and in-house printing staff, and external suppliers on print buying to ensure jobs are delivered on time, at the right price, and to agreed specifications
- Provide support and guidance to colleagues around the School
- Champion the brand and campaign guidelines
The chosen digital designer will:
- Have proven experience in a design delivery environment
- Ability to plan and prioritise a demanding workload to meet agreed deadlines to deliver key projects.
- Proven successful track record of project management, including long term projects.
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present a professional image in all interactions.
- Initiative, negotiation and influencing skills to build relationships, tackle resistance and bring colleagues on board.
- Ability to demonstrate the highest level of discretion, professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively at all levels, with senior volunteers and with counterparts and peers in external organisations.
On offer is £16.3 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.jobserve.com.