Copenhagen, Denmark – £60k – £74k per annum Permanent
iOS developer in Copenhagen HQ!
Our Copenhagen Headquarters houses our Design, Development, Web, Mobile, Community, and Management teams. Across all teams we are constantly looking for skilled and engaged potential team members, with the unifying passion being a love for art and a commitment to our community.
We now need to add an iOS developer to our mobile team.
Specific Daily Tasks:
- Developing one of the most ambitious apps competing with the absolute best in there
- Using modern technology and development methods, where code sharing, building, deploying and collaborating is easy and all set up.
- Collaborate!, especially with your teammate, but also with the Android, Backend and Design teams.
- Participate in daily culture, have fun, and create something awesome!
- Solid experience with native iOS development (Swift), both UIKit and friends, but also AsyncDisplayKit/Texture
- Good communication skills for discussing code and design
- Strong sense of quality code and UI/Design, preferably keen-eyed and opinionated
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments as we continue to build a global brand.
- English language skills (Danish skills a bonus)
What we offer:
- Great environment in our nice Copenhagen office.
- The opportunity to work with the largest audience in the world (our market).
- Competitive salary
- Working with very talented developers
- Being a part of our unique adventure in art, tech, and media.
Annapurna Recruitment are handling applications for this position.
I will personally be happy to assist you with answers to any questions you might have regarding the position, our client or other details.
Please reach out to me, Nicolai Gosvig for more information.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobserve.com.