Senior Software Engineer – Oracle/UNIX Shell Scripting (6494)
Zürich – CHF 810.- per Day all in (Subject to tax and deductions).Contract
For a project at our client’s site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced
Senior Software Engineer – Oracle/UNIX Shell ScriptingFor this project, we are looking for an experienced UNIX Shell scripter with a focus on developing automation solutions. You will join a project embarking on the standardization and automation of Oracle Database activities in the bank with comprehensive exposure to the latest Oracle technologies and tools, including Exadata and ODA, OEM 13c and Oracle RAC on the latest versions.
- Several years’ experience as Software Engineer with focus on Oracle and UNIX Shell Scripting, expert level of Korn Shell Scripting statics gathering (Backup CV system)
- Expert level of OID (Oracle Internet Directory) and OUD (Oracle Unified Directory) knowledge
- Solid UNIX/Linux skills with AIX experience create volume storage SAN work done
- Exposure to Oracle Databases 11g/12c/18c work, Grid control work
- Either 3 years enterprise Oracle experience or desire to upskill to that level
- Experience with software development methodologies and tools: OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) skills
- Source code control such as subversion Light use, get source code control
- Strong skills in issue tracking and management using JIRA
- Release management skills with experience in test automation
- Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies such as Waterfall
- Fluent in English
- Collaborate with around fifteen, global, senior, Oracle professional engineers
- Produce all the automation and integration required to use Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) 13c to power the entire Oracle estate of databases (14000+)
- Ensure that high security standards are met and all automation that we produce operate in a highly controlled environment
- Take shared ownership of an exciting OEM 13c implementation designed to fully power day to day database operations
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobserve.com.