Python Developer – Python/Django – FinTech – €80,000
Amsterdam, Netherlands – Euros 60k-80k per annum + Macbook, Pension, Remote Working Permanent
Join an innovative FinTech based in the buzzing city of Amsterdam, providing invoice financing for SMEs and start-ups through their cutting-edge platform. Working as a Python Developer you would be part of an international team focussing on expanding and improving the platform.
You would be working closely with the technical lead with a focus on quality over quantity! Forget about meeting non-technical clients, under-delivery and stress inducing time constraints! The role will be challenging but sits within a great team with lots of room for your own ideas so you have input from day 1. Remote work can be offered based on skills and performance.
Key skill set:
- Expert knowledge of software architecture and programming in Python (3.7 and 2.7)
- Writing unit and integration tests
- Experience in frameworks (Django and Flask)
- Designing, implementing and building web services (REST JSON API)
- Basic knowledge of containerization (Docker)
To apply for this job please visit www.jobserve.com.