Client Account Support Officer M/F- VIE Luxembourg – Asset Management
Luxembourg – Competitive EUR Permanent
Your role as a Client Administrative Support Officer will be very fulfilling and varied :
– Applying the standard KYC process for new clients and existing clients Optimization and standardization of Client Service Review documentation ( KPI Data Management, Client Dashboard & Quality chart coordination)
Day to day activity:
– Monitor client overdrafts
– Ensure client signature lists are up to date and made available to Operations AML/KYC documentation follow-up
– Periodic review of client static data (FATCA and CRS status, system access rights, etc.)
– Ensure a high level of communication about tax changes/updates
– Maintain and improve the client contact list and key client data.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Luxembourg is to begin ASAP but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last from 12 to 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. Please see in order to have more details regarding your financial indemnities.
Graduate with a Master degree from Business/Engineering school or University, majoring in
in Finance and Economics.
You are fluent in English and French.
You are proficient with Microsoft Office and have the knowledge of Securities business.
Your career path
This mission will enable you to develop the following skills:
– Understanding of the Funds industry for TA, FA and Custod
– Project management
– Organizational skills
– English/French language
– Effective Communication skills
– Team work
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
Join for a VIE Societe Generale Securities Services (SGSS) in Luxembourg!
As a Client Administrative Support Officer within SGSS Client Service Department, you will be an active player in supporting SGSS’ Client Culture.
You will contribute to the support of our long-term relationships with our clients and internal partners. We require you to be inquisitive, to suggest new solutions to improve the quality of service delivery.
You will have to actively listen in order to understand the precise requirements of our internal partners and clients.
Day to day, you will create value for the client whilst taking into account the risks for SGSS.
Job code: 18000SWM
Business unit: SGBT
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 01/07/2019
To apply for this job please visit www.jobserve.com.