Data Analyst position (English and Spanish speaking)- contract
Madrid, Spain Contract
My client is a leading financial organisation in Madrid, looking for an experienced Data Analyst, to join their growing team for an initial 6 months contract. Your focus will be to provide insights, automate regular reports to improve visibility of the data from various data sources to help support business decisions.
Your day to day:
- Ensure data quality and integrity by working on Data Warehouse and Analytics projects.
- Analyse the existing processes to make data-driven decisions; to map business reporting requirements to self-service Business Intelligence solutions.
- Support teams with by creating regular business reports and interactive dashboards for a range of products and markets.
- Support, analyse and visualise security data to help reduce fraud
- Empower teams to use self-service Business Intelligence tool to get the most of performance reviews and business insights.
- Work closely with the core analytics teams to share best practices and insights.
- Strong experience managing change in a dynamic environment.
- Solid DWH/ETL experience specifically with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI).
- Come from a financial background.
- Confident in managing large, complex data sets.
- Visualisation and understanding the importance it plays in data storytelling
- Proficient in SQL.
- Manipulate, analyse and synthesise data using different sources.
- Must be able to communicate in Spanish and English
- Solid experience managing and influencing cross functional stakeholders.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobserve.com.