DAAD Scholarship in Germany For Masters & Ph.D 2020. All Nationalities can apply for this fully funded Germany scholarship.The duration of the Master’s Degree will be for 2 years for 3 years for the Ph.D.
Applications for DAAD Germany Scholarship is open. It is giving Fully Funded International Scholarships in Germany for all the International Students to pursue Masters and Ph.D. All Expenses will be Covered by DAAD.
A wide range of Academic Disciplines is offered by DAAD to study Master’s Degree or a Ph.D. from one of the Prestigious Universities in Germany. The DAAD Alumni are more than 100,000 German and International students and analysts around the world every year.
All Nationalities can apply for this fully funded Germany scholarship.The duration of the Master’s Degree will be for 2 years for 3 years for the Ph.D.
DAAD Scholarship in Germany For Masters. Eligible Fields
Study in abroad? Wants to study in Germany? so apply for a scholarship in daad Germany. Master and Ph.D. projects are offered in the following fields.
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics;
- Development Cooperation;
- Engineering and Related Sciences;
- Mathematics; Regional and Urban Planning;
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine and Public Health
- Social Sciences
- Education and Law
- Media Studies
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D.
DAAD Scholarship in Germany For Masters
Financial Assistant by DAAD Scholarship
- Free tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend 850 euros for a master and 1,200 euros for doctoral applicants
- Medical insurance is also covered by DAAD.
- Travel Allowance.
- Applicants From Developing Country.
- Applicants have a Bachelor qualification (as a rule a four-year course) in a proper subject
- Applicants have at least two years’ work experience after the degree.
- English Language Requirements
DAAD Scholarship in Germany For Masters. Required Documents
- Application form,
- Letter of motivation (SOP),
- CV European format,
- Ielts/ Tofel/German language certificate,
- 2 Letter of recommendation,
- transcript, degree,
- confirmation of employment.
These documents are necessary, might be possible that some university required another kind of documents by you so must check the official university website.
DAAD Scholarship in Germany For Masters. Deadline
All universities having a different deadline so click on this link to check the deadline of various German universities.
How to Apply
The best strategy to Apply for DAAD Scholarship 2020 to apply online on the particular university portal. #DAAD Scholarship in Germany For Masters
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.