- Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany 2020 – 1200 Scholarships
- Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2020 Details
- New Opportunities
- – Abroad Jobs
- CLICK HERE LINK TO OFFICIAL WEBSITE
- CLICK HERE LINK TO APPLICATION
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany 2020 – 1200 Scholarships
Applications are invited to apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany 2020. Heinrich Boll Foundation announced 1200 Scholarships for all the International Students, European Union, & German Students to Study in Germany for Free.
1200 Scholarships to pursue Undergraduate Degree, Masters Degree or Doctoral Degree Scholarships in Germany. The German Scholarship is available in all Subjects to all Nationalities. If You are also interested to Spend Summer Program in Germany then you can check the World’s Best Scholarship – DAAD – Jobzey
Applications will be accepted Online Only. You will Study Degree courses at the state or state-recognized universities in Germany. Heinrich Böll is one of the most important and best-known writers of the Federal Republic of Germany. Further Details about Heinrich Scholarships are given below.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2020 Details
- Country: Germany
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters, Doctoral
- No. of Scholarships: 1200
- Deadline: 1st March 2020
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates & Personal Guidelines.
No of Scholarships
A total of 12,00 Scholarships in Germany will be provided to Study in Germany for International Students to all the citizens from around the world.
Type of Scholarships
They have two types of Scholarships.
- Study Scholarship (Undergraduate, Master)
- Promotion Scholarship (Doctoral)
We have also uploaded a Best Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students – Jobzey
Degree Level For Master
- For Germans/Foreign Students Educated in Germany: First degree only (Bachelor)
- EU Nationals/Students Not Educated in Germany: Master’s Degree Only
- Non-EU Nationals/Students1 Not educated in Germany: Master’s Degree Only
Degree Level for Doctoral
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany will cover the Basic Expenses. The Scholarship Benefits details are given below.
For Master Degree Only:
For Doctoral Degree Only:
Selection Procedure, Stages & Criteria
The Heinrich Böll Foundation’s International Scholarships in Germany Consists of three stages given below:
- Submission of Written Application Documents.
- An Interview with a Liaison Lecturer (telephone interviews may also be held).
- Attendance at a selection workshop in Berlin consisting of a one-to-one interview and a group discussion.
- There is No age limit.
If you are interested in International Internships, then check Luiss University of Rome International Scholarship Program in 2020 – Study in Italy – Jobzey
- Application Form
- University Entrance Qualification or Equivalent
- A list of Study Certificates to date if you have already commenced your studies
- For foreign applicants for a scholarship to study for a master’s degree: Certified copy of your first-degree certificate
- Student enrolment certificate
- Written proof of German language proficiency. Minimum DSH 2 or Level B2
- A third-party reference on your social commitment
- An expert reference from a university or college lecturer.
The last date to apply for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany for International Students as well as for German Students is 1st March 2020
How to Apply:
The Link of the Official Website is given below as well as the link to the application form is given below in Red Color. Only Online Applications will be accepted.