Hiring! Engineering Jobs Vacancies In UAE (Apply Now). If you outgrew the backend and ventured into the frontend, love working with product teams to design and implement end to end solutions, and pride yourself on creating and maintaining reusable and tested software in any tier then we have a great opportunity for you.
Hiring!Engineering Jobs Vacancies In UAE (Apply Now)
As a full stack engineer, you will get to solve complex problems for a growing business. You will have the opportunity to design the api, implement the backend and front end to bring full features to market quickly and we will help you.
We organize in agile project teams, collaboratively working as Product Owners, UX designers, Full stack engineers to ship working software, every sprint. We have a principle of no code without testing and we pride ourselves by writing clean and concise code. Engineering Jobs
1. Senior Full Stack Java developer – Dubai
Engineering Jobs. As a full stack engineer, you will get to solve complex problems for a growing business. You will have the opportunity to design the api, implement the backend and front end to bring full features to market quickly and we will help you.
We organize in agile project teams, collaboratively working as Product Owners, UX designers, Full stack engineers to ship working software, every sprint. We have a principle of no code without testing and we pride ourselves by writing clean and concise code.
MORE ABOUT YOU:
- Self-starter, proactive, positive, creative, and flexible.
- You enjoy working with distributed, loosely coupled systems in the cloud
- You have a strong interest in resolving technical challenges related to online payment processing
- You are able to adapt quickly to changes in business requirements and work in an agile environment
- You strongly believe in test driven development
- You are curious about emerging technologies and can quickly evaluate and adapt to new technologies
- You are team player who is happy to collaborate within and across teams in the organization and with partners
Engineering Jobs. Your Duties:
– Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, defining the problem at hand, requirement gathering, developing a solution, and proposing solutions to the client.
– Documenting processes and procedures
– Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system
specifications, standards and programming
– Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in
policies and procedures
– Expanding your knowledgebase by studying state-of-the-art development tools,
programming techniques and computing equipment; participating in
Primary & Mandatory Skill Set-
- CCIE (Datacenter/R&S/SP) with Exp 8+ Years
- Working experience in Nexus Platform (5K,7K,3K & 9K).
- Skill Set- MPLS (L2VPN & L3VPN), MVPN, MPLS-TE. In-depth knowledge of ACI. Multipod/multisite deployment is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of VPC, VDC, Fabricpath, OTV, Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)/ Cisco Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) Engineering Jobs
4. Data Center Electrical Engineer – Abu Dhabi
Engineering Jobs. Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering.
· Five (5) years’ experience and technical certifications on UPS systems and static transfer switches. Certification from an accredited organization like Uptime Institute.
- Must possess a degree in engineering and have two (2) years’ experience with complex UPS systems, megawatt power plant designs, and experience with mission critical facilities.Demonstrated experience and familiarity with
- Power distribution, conditioning, and cooling technology options, costs and tradeoffs.
- Familiarity with datacenter guidelines and standards especially Tier III design standards.
- Annual budgets, maintenance schedules, contract administration, and managing contractors.
- Capacity planning for new compute and storage equipment installs.
- Responding to scheduled and unscheduled outages.
- Demonstrated ability to. Engineering Jobs
5. Information Security Engineer – Remote – Dubai
If you enjoy identifying security issues in system services and applications, and are skilled at analyzing novel threat scenarios, this position will provide you with a unique opportunity to secure the next generation of payments technology.
- Engineering Jobs. Evaluating complex business and technical requirements, communicating inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners
- Working with engineering, product management, and compliance teams across Amazon to design, develop, deploy, and maintain scalable security solutions in a heterogeneous environment with both “bought” and “built” technologies
- Drive awareness of security guidelines, secure-by-default configurations, and technological implementations
- Identify and drive continuous process improvements across security programs and services
- Conducting security reviews to verify compliance and trigger remediation action when necessary
- Creating and maintaining programmatic access control policies for existing and new services, and features within data path using internal tools
- Driving InfoSec policy definition, updates, and policy violation measures.
- Perform end-to-end application security reviews to ensure critical information is appropriately protected
- Identify security vulnerabilities and risks, and develop mitigation plans
- Provide security architecture and design consultations to product teams, to help them build applications that are secure from the start
- Engineering Jobs. Architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate security tools and services.
6. Senior QA/QC Engineer – Abu Dhabi
Minimum requirements for the role
- Engineering Jobs. Bachelor of Engineering- Mechanical
- CSWIP 3.1 welding inspector certification.
- Lead auditor ISO 9001:2015 certificated.
- Sound knowledge in quality execution of an EPC project(All Phases).
- Should be aware of ADNOC procedures(DGS) and other requirements.
- Sound knowledge in standards like ASME/API.
- Candidate should have good vocal and commanding skills. Should be available immediately and within the UAE. Preference will be given to candidates with previous ADNOC approvals.Salary range is 13k to 17k plus family medical insurance.