Applications are invited to apply for Honors International Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 in USA. Colorado State University is providing Honors funding for dazzling international students. The program is open for overseas students who are intending to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the Colorado State University in the United States.
Colorado State University is a public research university and state’s land grant university of the Colorado State University System. It offers 150 programs of study across eight colleges and fifty-five departments.
CSU provides diverse backgrounds, cultures, and experiences to strengthen their community. They help students to transform for the professional world experience.
Honors International Undergraduate Scholarship 2020 Details:
- University: Colorado State University
- Degree level: Bachelors
- Scholarship award: $4,000
- Eligible nationality: International students
- Scholarship country: United States
- Last Date: 1 February 2020.
Honors International Undergraduate Scholarship will provide the award amount of $4,000 accredited towards their study expenses.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply for the award
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: Students must be new, first-year students and have not attended another college or university after high school graduation
- The bursaries are available for students seeking a degree through CSU’s main campus and require enrollment in on-campus credits.
How to Apply for Honors Scholarship USA:
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, students are advised to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program via the common application or CSU application at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for official high school transcripts, personal statement, essay and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must hold a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be able to demonstrate a good command of English language proficiency.