Immediate Opportunity |Shell Global looking for Freshers .Royal Dutch Shell plc, commonly known as Shell, is a British-Dutch oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in the United Kingdom. It is one of the six oil and gas “supermajors” and the fifth-largest company in the world measured by 2018 revenues.
Associate – Accounts Payable. Immediate Opportunity
Purpose: To perform Scanning activities for Accounts Payable and other departments.
·Invoice Scanning or Uploading PDF invoice into ERP for processing
·Scanning of employee expense claims and handling related queries
·Managing of Scanning mailboxes and responding to queries
·Manual tracking of receipt of invoices/claims and provide data to audit team whenever require
·Ensure delivery within agreed global and local performance metrics;
·Compliance to SOX Rules and guidelines
·Support continuous improvement projects geared towards optimising processes, increasing efficiency and implementing best practices
·Identify opportunities for process improvements in assigned and related tasks.
·Support and promote a zero HSSE mindset
·Act as an effective team player
·Maintain and implement agreed self development plan
·Ensure that all relevant Shell and SSSC standards and guidelines are met;
·Carry out other assignments assigned by the supervisors
.Dimensions: Scanning of approximately 40,000 invoices per month spanning up to more than 50 operating units and several ERPs including GSAP, SERP, SAP EP Blueprint, Legacy SAP, JDE and Sun
Shell Global looking for Freshers
. Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration preferred;
· Experience in a similar role is preferred but not required;
· Possess basic Financial Accounting knowledge;
· Experience of customer relations management
· Good English communication skills;
· Good in problem solving and has critical thinking skills;
· Ability to work under tight deadlines;
· Computer literate – knowledge of SAP application and other Microsoft software is a plus.
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Fast and accurate data input skills
· Attention to details
· Customer focus
· Ability to work autonomously while keeping other team members informed as appropriate
· Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
.Ability to recognize issues, attempt resolution and escalate problems if unable to resolve