Job in Dubai for foreigners:The position reports to Markets Director and has responsibility for 2 direct reports.
Based in the Markets Department reporting to the Markets Director, the role will be responsible for all strategic digital and social media communications management, planning, budgeting, and reporting, ensuring an annual program of high quality digital and social media brand-building activity, in line with the firm’s growth and development goals.
The role requires a very experienced, high performing, strategic thinking and creative leader with a strong and proven track record in running such a function within a large corporate environment.
- Job in Dubai for foreigners:
- Job in Dubai for foreigners:
- Requirements. Job in Dubai for foreigners:
- Job in Dubai for foreigners: Required Skills
- New Opportunities
Job in Dubai for foreigners:
Purpose of the job
The Digital Marketing Manager will serve as the authority on best digital and social media practices, new and relevant digital platforms and will be responsible for ensuring that digital capabilities support the firm’s business goals and brand objectives
This position requires a strategic thinker who can inspire, create and then deliver an integrated digital/connected experience across the end-to-end customer journey.
Core aspects of this position include working with internal and external teams, managing partners and directors, advising on industry best practices, developing and implementing digital capabilities, and working with our KPMG digital teams around the world.
- Set the strategy and oversee the execution for KPMG’s Lower Gulf Digital Marketing initiatives
- Push the boundaries on the digital experience- responsibilities include (but are not limited to) social media, search engine marketing, and optimization, online advertising, campaign design, online production (webcasting and podcasting), analytics, website strategy, video production, and mobile application development.
- Manage continued campaign launches and ongoing delivery/operation of the digital platforms
- Manage all global web tools including and key partners (e.g. Adobe Enterprise Manager, Adobe Analytics, SharePoint 2013, Azure Cloud, Post Beyond) from a digital platform perspective
· Build, grow and nurture KPMG Lower Gulf online communities on key global social media channels while maintaining competitive engagement
Responsibilities Key activities
- Positioning and Messaging
- Create and communicate solution messaging and benefits to clients via website, email, events, video, infographics, webinars and other content.
- To lead and execute the KPMG social media strategy, including the development of an implementation plan
- Ensures KPMG use of online marketing extends audience awareness and reach of KPMG thought leadership content, encouraging commentary and engagement
- Internal Communication
- Manage the relationships with key agency partners content champions
- Lead development of internal communities utilizing social media to encourage ‘buzz’ and positive sentiment towards the KPMG brand.
- Promote social media best practices through internal digital communications and training/ workshops.
- Content and Campaigns
- Manage online campaigns with stakeholders, including timelines, deliverables, defining KPIs, measurement and execution across channels.
Job in Dubai for foreigners:
- Guide development of compelling content and messaging to post to various social media channels, including support for the regional editorial calendar.
- Recommend and manage social media advertising campaigns and budgets.
- Act as an internal subject matter expert e.g. advises on creative and innovative approaches to integrating online marketing channels and technologies.
- Lead integration of online/social media PR tactics and methodologies, with particular emphasis on crisis communications, to existing PR processes.
- Advise on the use of social media advertising and sponsorship where appropriate
- Analytics and Reporting
- Analyze metrics from online monitoring tools and social media channel account reporting, to measure social media KPIs and determine overall sentiment.
- Evaluate the performance of online content and campaigns, presenting analysis, insights, and recommendations to internal stakeholders.
- Benchmark competitor activity and industry social media best practices, identifying areas for improvement for KPMG.
- Leading Innovation
- Actively monitor and understand new technologies, providing recommendations on how they can be best utilized by KPMG to support strategic and campaign goals.
- Work with the CRM team to ensure integration of the firm’s investment in CRM
- Continuously identifies ways to improve the processes and user documentation.
- External Vendors
- Management of external vendors, involving collaboration with internal stakeholders such as Legal, Risk Management and Procurement.
- Liaise with Risk Management on the application and development of guidelines as they relate to the use of social media and email marketing (GDPR).
- Early identification of potential risk issues that may impact the KPMG brand, and ensure that relevant stakeholders are immediately engaged and appropriate response mechanisms are used.
- Influencer outreach
- Develop and manage the KPMG Lower Gulf influencer outreach program to enhance the brand and increase the exposure of leadership and regional initiatives.
- Collaborate with the account manager to develop an influencer outreach database of relevant influencers in all areas of the business.
- Lead engagement and relationship-building with influencers online.
Requirements. Job in Dubai for foreigners:
· Minimum of 8 -10 years’ work experience in the management of digital services such as SEM/SEO, website delivery, email marketing, data analytics, and online content writing, etc.
· Experience working with social media in management or strategic capacity to build demand and brand reputation.
· Experience of working in a global role, or capacity, with responsibility for multiple stakeholders at a senior level.
· Preferred: professional experience in the services sector, ideally professional services, so as to understand our business model and partnership culture.
Job in Dubai for foreigners: Required Skills
· Strong project management and analytical skills
· Extensive digital marketing and/or online communications experience.
· Strong influencing and communication skills to act professionally, calmly and persuasively when dealing with key internal stakeholders.
· Proven ability to lead teams and drive execution and decision making
· Ability to understand and apply brand, risk and technology guidelines
· Comfort with a wide variety of cultural differences and skill sets and ability to work a flexible schedule to interact with colleagues in other time zones around the world
· Native English speaker.