Academic Counselor – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Online seminars to discuss their emotional, mental or lifestyle issues.
- Online seminars to discuss their emotional, mental or lifestyle issues.
- Acting as a facilitator of group counselling sessions or a mediator in a conflict resolution setting.
- Discussing your clients desired goals and outcomes.
- Providing relevant information or resources specific to the clients needs.
- Assisting clients to set goals and adopt strategies to address their issues.
Academic Counselor – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Referring clients to other healthcare professionals where appropriate.
- Liaising with healthcare professionals as part of a health management team.
- Counsellors provide support to people experiencing emotional difficulties by helping them to identify and work through their issues.
- A Counsellor uses techniques such as talking therapy to assist people to reach their own resolutions or develop strategies to address and remedy their concerns.
- Most Counsellors work with clients on a specific issue for a designated period of time rather than a long duration, with a view to fostering the client s well-being and supporting them through personal problems or life transitions.
Academic Counselor. Requirements
- Bachelor (or above) qualification.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
- Should be able to attend and organise student seminars.
- 2-4 years of relevent experience
- Mental Health Care
- Health Care Provider
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.