Account Coordinator Jobs – PR- Consumer Remote – New York, United States. Our client Public Relations Account Coordinator or a Senior Level Public Relations Account Coordinator
Our client is a leading agency serving consumer lifestyle brands with an emphasis on products for families including baby and maternity, toys and games, tech, housewares and food.
Account Coordinator Jobs – PR- Consumer Remote – New York, United States
Due to their fast growth they are looking for a Public Relations Account Coordinator/Senior Account Coordinator whom may be in their first year or two of their career but have aspirations to progress quickly to more senior-level agency positions or a more senior level account coordinator looking to make an agency change.
Key responsibilities for this role include researching new media outlets and influencer channels, scouting industry trends, building targeted media and influencer lists, supporting social media creation and management efforts, overseeing and coordinating sampling for clients, and merchandising your team’s success to client’s through daily and monthly reporting.
This role works with a supportive 3-4 person team that will depend upon and guide you to execute the fundamental account tasks you’ll be leading.
Our client is a unique PR agency in that our more than 20 team members each work remotely, with pockets of staff centralized in NYC, LA, Texas and Scottsdale, AZ. With even more staff scattered throughout the country. We give our people the resources and freedom to get their work done without having to sit in a cubicle or stuffy office.
Account Coordinator Jobs. Team members are expected to be self-starting, super-motivated individuals, who have project and time management down to an art. Although we are remote, team members are expected to be available and online during normal business hours.
Account Coordinator . Responsibilities Include:
- Use Cision, Aspire IQ, Google, Twitter, Instagram, Air Table and more to build curated media and influencer target lists
- Secure earned and paid coverage with media and influencers
- Brainstorm and create out of the box ideas to share with your clients
- Monitor the media and influencer landscapes for client coverage and sending “Hits As They Happen” emails in real-time to alert the client of new coverage
- Track and coordinate product requests, samples inventory, and client sample budgets
- Generate monthly client reports via Coverage Book and manage real-time published coverage tracker in AirTable
- Develop your writing skills by contributing to press materials and pitches
- Develop management skills by leading interns to success
Account Coordinator Jobs. Basic Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, marketing, journalism, communications or a related area of study
- 1-3 years of experience in consumer products Public Relations
- 1-3 years direct experience with pitching consumer media
- 1-3 years experience with and exceptional computer skills; specifically using a Personal computer or Mac, Outlook, Google Docs, internet and social media
Account Coordinator Jobs. Preferred Requirements:
- 2-4 years of experience in consumer products PR, in an agency setting, or extensive study of PR, journalism or a related field
- Experience with Cision, AirTable, video conferencing and Glip, Coverage Book, Meltwater/Klear, and video and photo editing software is a BIG plus
- Experience working with influencers, both paid and earned
- SUPER organized style and the ability to focus while working off-site
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, project management, and time management skills
- First-hand years experience with social media creation and management including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Did we forget to mention Fabulous Fridays? You get the 1st Friday of every month off!
Account Coordinator Jobs. Seniority Level
- Marketing & Advertising
- Public Relations & Communications
- Public Relations
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.