Account Executive Australia – Melbourne. Inside every company, behind every brand—while business success is often measured in profit, it has always been powered by people.
Account Executive Australia – Melbourne
At ChannelAdvisor we firmly believe people are the heart of any organization—including our own. That’s why a career at ChannelAdvisor provides much more than simple pay and perks. We’re dedicated to empowering people, solving tough problems, and helping careers flourish inside & out.
ChannelAdvisor is looking for tenacious sales professionals to tackle new business opportunities with high volume online retailers and help connect those retailers with shoppers around the world.
ChannelAdvisor Account Executives are responsible for driving revenue through prospecting, marketing and selling our suite of SaaS solutions.
Our Account Executives have the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the leading names in eCommerce including Amazon, eBay, Google and Shopzilla. Your goal is to get clients talking, identify their pain point and deliver a solution from ChannelAdvisor’s platform. Over-achievement is generously rewarded as our compensation plans are uncapped.
Account Executive Australia – Melbourne. Responsibilities
- Build pipeline of prospects within the target market of online retailers
- Develop and close new business opportunities with online retailers
- Demonstrate ChannelAdvisor’s solution and articulate its benefits to technical and non-technical audiences
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of all opportunities and provide appropriate communication to ChannelAdvisor management
- Work with key stakeholders to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction and revenue growth within existing customers Meet and exceed individual quotas for new business development
How to Stand Out: If you are someone who appreciates a corporate culture of: Teamwork, Innovation, Meaningful Challenges, and a People First attitude, then you may share our values as well of: Passion, Curiosity, Collaboration, Persistence, Accountability and Integrity.
- Proven track record of strong software sales performance.
- Excellent prospecting, qualification, proposing and closing skills
- Ability to build and manage a sales pipeline Ability to create and communicate relevant and compelling value propositions at all levels.
- A demonstrable knowledge and understanding of eCommerce
Account Executive Australia. Desirable Skills and Experience
- B2B sales experience and/or experience of working in or selling into online retail.
- Working knowledge and understanding of multi-channel online retail such as eBay, Amazon, Google Adwords/Paid Search marketing, comparison shopping
What to Expect: The ChannelAdvisor Experience
Account Executive Australia. Beyond the Benefits
We take a people-first approach to caring for our ChannelAdvisors. Generous paid time off, programs for new parents, flexible work schedules, and competitive health care programs. We work hard at ChannelAdvisor, so we give you the time to recharge and help your work fit your life.
Compassion and Community
We also care about our communities. ChannelAdvisor is proud to offer ongoing volunteer and community engagement programs. Such as A Day to Give Back, a program where ChannelAdvisors use one day each year to volunteer in their own community.
People are the best investment we make at ChannelAdvisor. We help you grow. Our offerings are designed to help you build the skills & connections you need to move forward in your career & commerce.
Account Executive Australia. Seniority Level
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Marketing & Advertising
- Business Development
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.