Account Executive QuarkXPress – Remote – United States. Our customers and employees are the heartbeat of everything we do. Employee development and training is part of our DNA so you can look forward to growth and a defined career path.
Why You’ll Love Quark Software:
At Quark, we’re on a mission to transform how our customers create, manage, publish and deliver content. No matter the channel or format — web, tablet, mobile, print – with 35 years of success and unparalleled technology, our employees are making this vision reality. As a result, leaders in industries such as finance, manufacturing, energy, and government can reduce costs, save time, improve consistency and make their content brilliant.
Our customers and employees are the heartbeat of everything we do. Employee development and training is part of our DNA so you can look forward to growth and a defined career path. We’re committed to the health and happiness of our employees and offer a comprehensive and generous benefit package that is effective on your first day of employment.
Account Executive QuarkXPress – Remote – United States
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for a talented and competitive Account Executive QuarkXPress that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. An Account Executive will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making 60+ outbound calls per day to potential customers, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
You’ll also get to develop channel partners in your territory in order to scale your potential sales opportunity.
You will be responsible for generating sales into a blend of existing and new accounts with a heavy focus on generating new business. You must be able to forecast sales activity and revenue achievement while creating satisfied and referenceable customers. To thrive in this role, you will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape and customer needs.
Account Executive QuarkXPress
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand the needs of different personas and pivot your messaging accordingly.
- Close sales and achieve monthly and quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Identify and sign new channel partners in your territory.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Perform online presentations and demos to prospects.
- Upsell additional digital publishing offerings to existing customers.
Account Executive QuarkXPress. What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience.
- Energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor.
- Unwavering commitment to personal performance, and a history of over-achieving monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing 60+ calls per day.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM including sales forecasting for your territory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across multiple all buyer personas.
- A logical and methodical sales process.
- Intellectual curiosity; someone who strives to understand everything about the market and the needs of our customers in order to provide a compelling solution.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Good English communication skills.
Account Executive QuarkXPress. Note:
- OTE $100k Plus
- 5 Day Sales Cycle
- Up to 15% Commission per deal
- Over 200 -MQL Qualified Leads per month
- 3 year closing Experience in Transactional Software Sales
Account Executive QuarkXPress. Company Profile:
Quark’s mission is to transform the way our customers create and communicate their business-critical content. No matter the channel or format — web, tablet, mobile, print – with 35 years of success and unparalleled technology, leaders in industries such as finance, manufacturing, energy, and government are transforming their content experiences, saving time and improve consistency to make their content brilliant.
Quark is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
Quark offers a creative and informal culture with all the exciting challenges and rewards of working for a dynamic, international company. We pride ourselves on our high performing teams, visionary leadership, continuous learning and collaborative environment where everyone is measured on and shares in success.
We’re committed to the health and happiness of our employees and offer a comprehensive and generous benefit package that is effective on your first day of employment.
To apply for this job please visit jobzey.com.