Account Manager EMEA – Dublin, Ireland. You will be managing a small number of existing customers. As their trusted advisor, you will help them grow their businesses through your knowledge
** Company Description **
Kaseya is the leading provider of complete IT infrastructure management solutions for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and internal IT organizations worldwide. Kaseya’s best-in-breed technologies allow organizations to efficiently manage and secure IT, to drive sustained business success.
Growing at over 30% year-on-year, is backed by Insight Venture Partners (www.insightpartners.com) and TPG (www.tpg.com), two of the leading global private equity firms investing in high-growth technology and software companies that drive transformative change in the industries they serve.
Account Manager EMEA – Dublin, Ireland
Founded in 2000, Kaseya currently serves customers in over 20 countries across a wide variety of industries and manages over 10 million endpoints worldwide. To learn more about our company and our award-winning solutions, go to www.Kaseya.com and for more information on Kaseya’s culture, please click here: Kaseya Culture.
** What We Offer **
- Competitive base salary 47000€ – 54000€ + Commission / Bonus Structure OTE 90000€
- Health Insurance
- Salary protection
- Life Insurance
- PRSA Pension
- Two weeks full training in our Miami office
- Annual Sales Kickoff in Florida
- Social event every quarter
Account Manager EMEA ** Job Description **
- You will be managing a small number of existing customers. As their trusted advisor, you will help them grow their businesses through your knowledge and understanding of the MSPs and IT landscapes, using the full portfolio of Kaseya products.
- Help your customers and expanding their own service offerings.
- You must have strong relationship skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship to achieve and expand customer goals resulting in up-sells, cross-sells, and consistent renewals.
- Responsible for driving product adoption and program managing escalations, thereby ensuring retention and long-term satisfaction.
- Responsible for hitting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and quarterly revenue targets and key leading indicator (KPIs) targets.
Account Manager EMEA. About you **
- 5 years’ or more direct, individual quota carrying experience
- You have experience in software sales or customer account management.
- Selling to MSP’s experience is huge advantage
- You have a great attitude; motivated, coachable and competitive and want a successful career in the IT space.
- No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win. You are both an Individual and Team Player.
- Sales, customer success, account management and customer service experience a plus
- You should have a good understanding of the IT industry/Software industry.
- Technical or Business degree a plus
- Salesforce CRM experience is a plus.
Sounds Good? Apply today!
Account Manager EMEA. Seniority Level
- Computer Software
- Business Development
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.