Account Manager London – French Speaking – London, United Kingdom. As a result of our incredible success and growth, we are looking for an Account Manager to join us. This role will be looking after our EU based clients, nurturing and expanding accounts with some of the world’s biggest brands.
Account Manager London. Description
Student Beans is the world’s leading student loyalty network. We produce our award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market.
Featuring in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2019, a list of the fastest-growing private tech companies in Britain, Student Beans consistently innovate to offer new solutions that satisfy our consumers, drive ROI for our clients and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
In the last two years alone, Student Beans has tripled the size of its teams in London, Manchester, Birmingham and New York and opened a brand new office in Melbourne. But we’re not stopping there!
Student Beans has an incredibly exciting journey ahead, with ambitious goals and endless possibilities. Our success is due to our brilliant people and we are looking for more talented individuals to join us on our journey.
Account Manager London – French Speaking – United Kingdom
As a result of our incredible success and growth, we are looking for an Account Manager to join us. This role will be looking after our EU based clients, nurturing and expanding accounts with some of the world’s biggest brands.
You must be able to speak French to full business proficiency.
Account Manager London – French Speaking. Responsibilities include:
- Provide outstanding account management and client support.
- Coordinate with internal product teams.
- Understand clients’ needs and manage expectations.
- Report on and optimise performance.
- Find growth opportunities for clients’ activity e.g. such as account expansion, renewals or strategic media campaign initiatives across the EU
- Be the main point of contact and the face of Student Beans for your clients.
- Liaise with retailers and publishers to achieve the best working partnership.
Account Manager London – French Speaking. Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in a similar Account Manager / Customer Success role
- French language skills to business proficiency.
- Enthusiasm, passion and ambition!
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build great relationships over the phone and face-to-face.
- The ability to excel in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, managing deadlines and projects.
- A commercial mindset, achieving great results for both your clients and the business through upselling and growing existing accounts.
Account Manager – French Speaking. Benefits
We are passionate about our mission to empower students to thrive and believe our success is only due to our fantastic team, their different backgrounds, experiences and beliefs. At Student Beans our culture is welcoming and empowering, everyone has a voice and direct impact on our journey.
Here are just a few things that make Student Beans an awesome place to work:
- Competitive salary.
- Custom-designed and inclusive offices flooded with natural light and dedicated collaboration and thinking areas!
- Amazing culture – casual dress, office Sonos, football/pool and ping pong tables, overflowing fruit bowl, sweet treats and monthly lunches!
- Vibrant, purposeful and social environment – famous winter parties and summer getaways, regular socials and adventurous activities.
- Focus on wellbeing – gym membership, wellness challenges
- Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world: Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino’s, Uber … to name a few!
Account Manager London – French Speaking. Check out our Careers site to see for yourself! https://about.studentbeans.com/careers
Due to the high volume of applicants we can only respond to shortlisted applicants. By submitting your application, you agree that Student Beans may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Our Applicant Privacy Notice explains what personal information and where we may process, our purposes for processing, and the rights you can exercise over Student Beans’ use of your personal information.
Account Manager London. Seniority Level
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.