Account Manager. In this role you will bring your deep industry knowledge to sell Cogito’s unique software to the largest companies within the healthcare vertical.
Cogito instantly analyzes hundreds of conversational behaviors to provide live guidance combined with a real-time measure of customer experience. As we continue to build our business, we’re hiring Account Managers to build and grow relationships with our enterprise clients. This is an opportunity to be a part of building something big in a company who brings the latest findings in AI and behavioral science into our product and our workplace.
Account Manager – Remote.
In this role you will bring your deep industry knowledge to sell Cogito’s unique software to the largest companies within the healthcare vertical. You will be managing our largest clients and looking for opportunities to grow our existing footprint. In this role you will be responsible for extending Cogito’s position in assigned accounts, providing strategic vision, tactical execution and leadership necessary to drive business growth, increase adoption and market share.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
Account Manager – Remote. Responsibilities
Apply for: Full-stack Software Engineer -Remote
Account Manager – Remote.. Requirements
Account Manager – Remote.. Benefits
- Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your family’s health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Frequent catered lunch and live product demos
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Ongoing professional development and cross-training
- 20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays (yes, Patriot’s Day is a holiday)
- 2 “Be Gentle” personal days
- Company paid parental leave upon hire
- Competitive pay, stock options, and annual bonus eligibility
- Casual dress and fun office atmosphere
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Stocked groceries in the kitchen
- Office location in the heart of Boston with convenience to the MBTA lines
Apply for: Social Media Marketing Jobs- Toronto, Canada
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone. More: New-Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.