Brookfield is a global alternative asset manager with over $500 billion in assets under management. We have over a 120-year history of owning and operating assets with a focus on property, renewable power, infrastructure and private equity.
Brookfield is a global organization with over 100,000 employees and operations in 30 countries in 5 continents. Brookfield is co-listed on the New York and Toronto Stock Exchanges under the symbol BAM and on NYSE Euronext under the symbol BAMA.
For more information, please visit our web site at www.brookfield.com.
Our asset management business consists of 5 business groups (Real Estate, Infrastructure, Power, Private Equity, and Public Securities) in addition to the Global Manager group which covers the corporate functions.
Accountant Finance Jobs – London, GB
To work within the existing European Finance team, taking ownership for certain entities and becoming extensively and integrally involved in financial reporting on the European assets.
Accountant Finance Jobs. Key Responsibilities
- Key customers are BAM Inc. (Toronto) and the London based asset managers
- Oversee several corporate entities – responsibility is an all-encompassing, total ownership basis
- Reporting for assigned entities – monthly closing of accounting books, forecasting, business planning, liquidity, stat accounts and tax compliance e.g. VAT return preparation and submission and other supplementary stat reporting
- Involvement in group reporting and management reporting with monthly/quarterly submissions to Toronto
- Interaction with the offshore service providers where entities are within Corporate outside of the UK
- Commercial finance support to the shared service department heads and managing their input to Finance
- Establish strong working relationships with the London based executive team and Corporate Executives including tax, treasury and legal teams and other Brookfield businesses
- Interface with Brookfield colleagues worldwide
- Dealings with external audit
Accountant Finance Jobs. Key Competencies
- Strong technical ability
- Demonstrable drive
- Meticulous and instinctive
- Strong communicator
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Highly competent in the fundamentals of accounting
Accountant Finance Jobs. Technical Skills
- Post qualification experience is essential
- Previous industry experience
- ACA, CIMA or ACCA
- A minimum of 2:1 degree
- Proficient in MS office
For More Details, We Encourage Applicants To Read Brookfield’s Applicant Data Protection And Privacy Notice, Found On Our Website
At Brookfield, we care about your privacy and strive to protect Applicant Data throughout the recruitment process. To that end, information that we gather from applicants via job postings, is used solely for the purposes of recruiting and hiring.https://www.brookfield.com/applicant-data-protection-and-privacy-notice
- Financial Services
- Investment Management
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.