Accountant Jobs In Muscat, Oman .The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess a strong business acumen.
Accountant Jobs In Muscat, Oman
- Run daily accounting routine
- Prepare monthly reporting and forecast (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow)
- Support in Internal and External Audit work
- Preparation of month end Journals.
- Preparation of period movement procedures.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliations.
- Handling AR, AP & GL transactions
- Handling Petty cash.
- Handling Fixed assets, Inventory, Prepayments & Accruals.
Accountant Jobs In Muscat. Minimum Qualifications:
- Diploma or CAT certificate in Accounting
- Experience not less than 3 years
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fluency in English
- Real Estate
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.