Accounts Receivable Specialist – Dubai, United Arab Emirates . Würth Gulf is part of the Würth Group.
Würth Gulf is a provider of cleaning, sanitation and maintenance products, systems and services, especially for the Hotel and Hospitality
Established in 2000, Würth Gulf FZE is one of the leading suppliers in the Middle-East. Existing industrial companies and developing organizations alike can benefit from the unparalleled selection, quality, and unbeatable service that is synonymous with the Würth brand.
Accounts Receivable Specialist – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Accounts Receivable Specialist.Jop description and responsibilities
• Review orders on a daily basis for approval in a sales leader.
• Review credit application forms and trade reference
• Report notes and larger order for the manager
• Update Credit terms and limit for customers
• Update Credit documents
• Coordinating with collection & Legal & Accounts& sales.
• Preparing weekly & monthly Credit report for the manager
• Customer’s credit evaluation every six months
• Updating credit application form for customers annually
• Verify customer credit Documents and scanned it, attached to the system
• Visiting customers when required.
Accounts Receivable Specialist. Qualifications :
· Finance background
· Experience 2 years in the UAE
· Experience in the same field is an advantage
English writing and speaking, Arabic is an advantage
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Serious and Interested candidates who meet the above JD can send their CV as PDF to
If we didn’t come back to you with an answer within 15 working days that means you are not shortlisted for this job opening, we will keep your information on file and encourage you to apply for positions with Würth Gulf in the future.
We wish you both personal and professional success in your job search. We appreciate your interest in our organization.
- Business Supplies & Equipment
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.