Accounts Team Lead – Remote – United Arab Emirates . Accounts team leader will manage the accounting and administrative function of the company by:
Accounts Team Lead – Remote – United Arab Emirates
- Managing and improving the accounting process and the team
- Monitoring the front and back end systems on day to day operations
- Identifying and highlighting important operational and financial aspects
- Identifying System requirements, glitches and errors.
- Adherence to internal process and controls as well as statutory requirements (eg VAT)
- Identifying the areas to improve on the data flow from one system to another
- Improving the process flow
Accounts Team Lead. Responsibilities:
- Make sure all accounting allocations are appropriately made and documented including overseeing the cash management functions, AP, AR, cash disbursements etc on time in the ERP.
- Monitoring the reconciliation between various backend systems and ERP on daily basis
- Establishing internal controls including reviewing and approving invoices and payments as well as reviewing AR aging reports and highlighting credit exposure when necessary
- Validating the sales monthly sales figure for internal records and VAT purposes as well as inventory consumption.
- Insure B2B invoicing is done appropriately and in timely manner
- Assure charges of B2C clients is done on daily basis, and quantity adjustments / records are maintained.
- Perform financial analysis and provide financial advice when necessary.
- Review budget vs actual results and highlighting reason on major deviations on monthly basis
- Preparing the financials monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual
- Assisting the auditors with the year end audit
- Forecasting cash flow requirements for purchases and expenses.
- Analyzing and Approving expenses on day to day business
- Adhoc Tasks as required by the management
Accounts Team Lead. Skills:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong MS Office skills
- Knowledge of accounting process and accounting software
- Knowledge of operational software and testing methods and techniques.
- Analytical skills in analyzing huge datasets.
- Interpersonal Skill to Manage the team and interacting with other team members
· Producing reports on time as and when needed.
- Strong attention to details for transactions on the back-end systems and ERP
Accounts Team Lead. Requirements:
- Chartered Accountant/ master’s degree in accounting with at least 8+ years experience preferably in Senior Positions with good understanding of Accounting standards and policies
- Certified Accountant with 10 + years experience
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager or Sales Account Manager preferably in Ecommerce
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Preferably a good understanding of fiscal regime in the Retail / E commerce industry
- Leadership skills and passion for managing people, motivating the team and setting clear objectives – coaching and mentoring
Accounts Team Lead. Seniority Level
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.