Administrative Assistant – Document Controller – Doha, Qatar. The ideal candidate will provide top-level administrative assistance and document control.
They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings, draft documents, admin duties and document confidentiality.
Administrative Assistant – Document Controller – Doha, Qatar
- Calendar management
- Aid in preparing for meetings
- Responding to emails and document requests
- Draft slides, meeting notes and documents
- Discuss daily: all meeting requests and schedule as per instructions
- Send meeting invitations to all relevant attendees.
- File for signature from any other departments, daily, whenever some documents needed to be signed, get some brief information on the subject matter.
- Convey calls and messages via email to all
- interview coordination – as requested
- Attending meetings & taking minutes of meeting
- Office files maintenance.
- Maintain excel sheet for a business contact update
- Take care of reservations
- Remind heads to submit Monthly Business Report
- Handling of shipments.
- Purchasing food and delivery to guests
- Purchasing items as needed
- Coordinating work as needed
- Purchasing stationery items/books
- Outside printing matters
- Follow-up and keep a track on payments
- Availability to drive to meetings
- Availability to be reachable after office hours
Administrative Assistant – Document Controller. Qualifications
- 5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Administrative Assistant – Document Controller. Seniority Level
- Executive Office
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.