Job Description And Qualifications
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Administrative Assistant Jobs – Khobar, SA
- In general be responsible for the smooth running of the Air Products site office and for supporting the In Kingdom team.
- Provide Admin support to the senior management team, visitors and the Client as required. This shall include:
- Clerical and typing support
- Managing travel booking, hotels, transpiration, etc. to senior management
- Filing and document management
- Managing the necessary office facilities such as stationary, office equipment etc.
- Managing facility bookings e.g. conference room use, video conferencing facilities
- Arrange car hire and vehicles as necessary
- Arrange dinners and lunches as requested by the management
- Provide any support, facilities or materials to ensure the proper religious practice for those on site
- Taking and writing up minutes of meetings as required by the Site Management team.
- Provide support to Air Products visiting staff in the booking of suitable travel, in Kingdom transfers and travel and accommodation as necessary. This shall include supporting the documentation required and local negotiations.
Administrative Assistant Jobs. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Excellent English and Arabic both spoken and written
- Administration experience on similar projects.
- Suitable keyboard skills
- Experience of the Saudi Visa and Iqama process
- Experience of working with the Saudi Authorities
- Team Player
- Strong communicator written and oral
- Strong and effective coordinator
- Organized, disciplined, able to perform under pressure and manage multiple priorities and parallel tasks
- Strong Microsoft software skills, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Report writing skills
- Experience of working in a multicultural project team
- Middle East project experience
- Experience in KSA
Administrative Assistant Jobs. Skills
- Attention to Details, Analytical skills, ability to collect and analyze information
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a team.
- Document management, Presentation and reporting skills.
Middle East, Egypt & Turkey
Business Sector / Division
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.