Amazon Marketing Account Manager – Remote. Our client, a high-growth eCommerce SaaS company is seeking a full-time/direct-hire Marketing Account Manager. This is a fully remote (work-from-home) opportunity.
Amazon Marketing Account Manager. We are looking for a self-starter with a proven track record of building relationships and taking full ownership of client inputs to deliver results. The ideal candidate will deliver an excellent client experience and execute at a strategic and tactical level to deliver growth for our clients.
This includes activities such as creating and managing paid search and display media strategies on Amazon, providing recommendations for content creation and optimization, catalog management, highlighting other operational KPIs that impact advertising effectiveness, and delivering regular reporting on advertising effectiveness.
This position requires a candidate who can easily dive deep into a data set, develop strategies and present their action plan to gain alignment with senior leaders.
Amazon Marketing Account Manager – Remote –Seattle, Washington, United States
Amazon Marketing Account Manager. Responsibilities & Duties
- Fully own the client relationship by building solid rapport, demonstrating transparency, and delivering results against joint business objectives
- Develop strategic growth plans, gain client alignment, and fully execute against the aligned upon approach
- Measure efficacy of the strategy through regular reporting against core marketing KPIs and ad-hoc audits to identify areas for refinement
- Leverage marketing activities and other retail readiness recommendations to drive increased traffic and conversion and organic search ranking improvement
- Highlight incremental sales opportunities to clients through participation in Amazon programs, additional promotional opportunities, and recommendations to improve operational KPIs
- Develop annual budget recommendations and properly allocate across campaigns to align with high level business objectives
- Develop an annual marketing calendar incorporating key drive periods including relevant macro and micro seasons, new product launches, and client media calendars
- Leverage our technology to manage budget pacing, communicate with client on trends and pacing, and deliver results within client budget thresholds
- Prepare weekly and monthly advertising reports, analyze category trends, measure advertising and total sales, identify account trends, and perform competitive benchmarking across the client’s product portfolio
- Maximize share, revenue, and profitability for clients while integrating client’s internal objectives such as driving innovation or key items or product lines
- Create strategic marketing plans for new product launches, including recommendations for retail readiness across core KPIs
- Responsible for reporting, analysis and communication with client management teams
Amazon Marketing Account Manager. Qualifications & Skills
- 1 – 3 years’ experience working in e-commerce sales, or digital marketing
- Previous account management experience
- Previous product management, project management, financial analysis, negotiation and/or marketing experience is a plus
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, demonstrate ownership, work collaboratively, be transparent, be action and results oriented, be a self-starter, and have strong analytical skills
- Proven track record in relationship building and account management,
- Proven success in driving results and implementing ideas in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of how the Amazon marketplace and flywheel works
- Works efficiently and is always looking to streamline processes and workflows
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Moderate Excel skills are a must
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.