Employment Type: Full-Time
Why Work Here? “Work alongside a brilliant team motivated to innovating healthcare, we literally save lives and we are growing extremely quickly.”
We are seeking an Android Software Engineer to become an integral part of our growing startup company in the heart of downtown! You will be responsible for creating and modifying our production grade Android application.
Android Developer Jobs – Toronto, Canada
- Be part of a close knit team that is working toward innovation in healthcare
- Opportunities to grow
- Facilitate exposure to multiple roles
- Flexible Schedule – potential to work from home
- Great location in the heart of downtown
Android Developer Jobs. Responsibilities
- Add new features and enhance existing code to a production grade Android application
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Work with backend engineers on integration with APIs under active development
- Work with product manager to meet specifications
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing features
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Ensure good user experience
Android Developer Jobs. Qualifications
- Knowledge of Java and Kotlin as well as the Android ecosystem
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to be self-motivated and self-directed
Android Developer Jobs
Hypercare is a health-tech company located in Toronto, Ontario that helps clinical teams coordinate patient care seamlessly and effectively. With the fast-paced environment in hospitals, clinicians are bombarded with dozens of pages per hour on the busiest services.
This tethers clinicians to phones waiting for a page, or waiting on hold while trying to get to the right person. Hypercare reclaims this time, allowing clinicians to spend more time at the bedside.
Our solution has been adopted by more than 50+ healthcare organizations all the way from small community teams to entire hospitals.
Android Developer Jobs. Seniority Level
- Hospital & Health Care
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.