Animator needed in Helsinki, Finland. Company Description
Are you passionate about games? Do you want to be part of a world-class international game development team with true professionals in a fun atmosphere? At Ubisoft RedLynx we break boundaries. How about you?
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey
Ubisoft RedLynx is a multiplatform game development studio located in Helsinki, one of the world’s most liveable cities. Along with the popular Trials series and the action-packed South Park: Phone Destroyer, we have developed and published more than 100 games on both mobile and console.
That’s pretty unique! We’re a passionate team of over 150 people of 20+ different nationalities. As one of the biggest and oldest game studios in Finland, we focus on surprising people with the unexpected and creating impactful game experiences that stand the test of time.
We’re part of Ubisoft, a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services. Globally, that means over 17,000 enthusiastic experts tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond. Belonging to the Ubisoft family brings many benefits, including vast resources and support, plus getting to collaborate in large, exciting projects. Join us and create the unknown.
Animator needed in Helsinki, Finland. Job Description
We are now looking for an
Animator for our new unannounced mobile project
Following the success of South Park: Phone Destroyer and Trials Frontier, our studio is kicking off the next mobile project with our new IP. As our Animator, you will bring our worlds and characters to life with high-quality motion. You produce aesthetic and smooth animations and contribute to the creation of believable and emotional moments that will immerse the player in the game.
We are looking for someone who has a strong ambition to produce high-quality work and constantly aspires to stay on top of their expertise. You have a set of great collaboration skills and you are skilled in receiving and giving feedback.
We offer you a key position in a truly ambitious and innovative project aiming to publish a top-grossing game that people will LOVE! Our project will push the existing boundaries of mobile games with truly unique ideas. You will join a team of enthusiastic game developers who seek growth opportunities with open minds. You will get to work in an agile studio with an outspoken and playful atmosphere and enjoy the network and support of Ubisoft.
Join Jobzey for more job opportunities.
- Create high quality and believable keyframe animation
- Animate characters, cameras or objects for gameplay and cutscenes
- Make sure animations are in line with the artistic direction of the project and delivered in respect of deadlines
- Integrate animations to the game while ensuring technical constraints are met
- Work alongside the other team members to understand both the Design and the Engine limitations and deliver the best functional animations possible
Animator needed in Helsinki, Finland. Qualifications
Our dream candidate
- Has previous experience of game animation and is up to date with current technologies in their field
- Has experience of using Unity and Autodesk Maya
- Has a good understanding of animation principles – timing, weight, and staging
- Has good knowledge and experience in keyframing – executes convincing, realistic and well-timed animations
- Has solid rigging skills and understands all aspects of character rigging and skinning
- Takes ownership and is proactive
- Is responsive to feedback and actively seeks opportunities to enhance their current skills
- Has excellent collaboration skills and fosters teamwork
We also appreciate if you
- Have passion for games and working in the games industry
- Have previous experience in mobile game development
- Have motion capture experience
- Have experience with Motion Builder
- Have experience with facial animation
Animator needed in Helsinki, Finland. Additional Information
- Awesome projects with a lot of variety
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Newly renovated office space next to the services of the city’s biggest shopping center & transportation hub Tripla, within an easy commute from the city center of Helsinki
- Competitive compensation and benefits, such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it 🙂
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously, but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods. And that’s why we have flexible work hours
- Relocation help
What are you waiting for? Please send your application, CV with your salary expectations. Please also send a portfolio displaying your best animation work! Apply now because we can’t wait to meet you!
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
More: New Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.