Assistant Relationship Manager, Wholesale – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Develop business and to coordinate with seniors and prepare credit proposals for new and existing corporate customers and technical authorization requests for temporary excess limits
- Develop business and to coordinate with seniors and prepare credit proposals for new and existing corporate customers and technical authorization requests for temporary excess limits and extension of facilities validity dates etc so as to obtain timely authorization for credit facilities from appropriate authorities.
- Closely monitor the assigned credit portfolio to avoid any irregularity and to maintain good health of credit risk assets and keep the seniors informed about developments.
Assistant Relationship Manager, Wholesale – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Actively contribute for development of business through the Relationship Manager by marketing new customers and also through the existing customers.
- Assist seniors in preparation of credit proposals for new and existing customers. Technical authorizations for any excess over limit, extension of expiring lines etc for the assigned portfolio, so as to obtain timely authorization from the concerned departments.
- Monitor all the borrowing accounts within the assigned credit portfolio under guidance of seniors to avoid any unauthorized excess over limit, overdue liabilities and unperfected securities etc so as to keep the entire portfolio regular.
- Work under supervision of seniors and also coordinate with corporate support team in operational & back office work for timely preparation of securities documentation and periodic reports for submission to Head Office and management of credit files. Coordinate with other departments to render efficient services to corporate customers.
Assistant Relationship Manager. Knowledge Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in preferably in Finance / Accounting from a recognized international education institute
- Knowledge of banking operations and branch network processes
- 3-5 years Corporate Banking experience
- Good knowledge of credit appraisal techniques
- Good capability to interpret financial statements / balance sheets / cash flow statements
- A fair understanding of trade finance related products / procedures
- Good Communication skills in Arabic will be an added advantage
- UAE National candidates preferred
Assistant Relationship Manager. Seniority Level
- Business Development
Assistant Relationship Manager – Abu Dhabi, UAE
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.