Associate Business Development Manager – Remote. Wells Enterprises is looking for an Associate Business Development Manager on our AWG team.
Wells Enterprises is looking for an Associate Business Development Manager on our AWG team. This role is for a motivated CPG sales professional looking to grow and expand on their previous experience. The Associate Business Development Manager is responsible for achieving sales and trade spending objectives in support of strategic growth plans for retail subaccounts.
Associate Business Development Manager – Remote. Nashville, TN, US
Other responsibilities include:
- Knows corporate organization structure and key contacts; Awareness of Customer Strategy and Performance; Knows customer policies and procedures
- With guidance, effectively implement defined strategy
- Assist manager with development of appropriate plans and take necessary steps to achieve targeted KPIs. Involved in development of annual plans; develops understanding of P&L components and effectively manages controllable P&L drivers
- Independently utilizes internal promotional tools; Ability to analyze pre/post promotional results; involves customer in promotional planning, and influences full customer investment
- Uses forecasting tools with guidance; Provides consistent inputs for internal forecasting; has general awareness of broad forecasting implications across company
- Proactively assist manager with addressing customer issues; Working relationships with adjacent departments (i.e., transportation, warehouse); Assist with annual joint business planning preparation
- Utilize internal tools to lead a cross functional team through a disciplined, collaborative approach. Set priorities as needed to drive success and minimize waste.
- Effectively implement project management discipline utilizing tools. Independently lead cross functional team to ensure on time, on budget and on strategy projects for our internal and external customer’s needs. Proactively communicate any challenges or roadblocks.
- General understanding of CatMan principles and can speak to them; Access and use of tools to understand category metrics
- Complete pre-call planner; publish call objective and meeting agenda
- Professional dress and demeanor; prioritize issues within time constraints; model Wells fundamentals
- Elevate customer’s perception of capability on most calls; deliver results with customer category goals in mind
- Utilizing debrief template; shares learning with one-up; shows ability to critically assess individual gaps
Associate Business Development Manager. EDUCATION
- Bachelor`s degree in Business or related field required
Associate Business Development Manager. EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years Account Selling experience with a CPG company
- Intimate knowledge of Retail industry, including ice cream, novelty and frozen desserts.
- Presentation skills and strong influential communication skills. Problem solving and analytical skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills to help foster and develop relationships that will continue to help grow the business base and create opportunities for future growth.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task within a broad scope of responsibility and a fast-paced environment.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, to be considered for an interview you must complete an online application at www.wellscareers.com
Wells Enterprises is an EEO/AA employer M/F/Vet/Dis
Associate Business Development Manager
- Food Production
- Business Development
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.