Senior Automation Testing Engineer – Dubai, UAE. About this job. Write automated tests for Web, REST API and Mobile applications.
As a fundamental member of the Senior Software Automation Testing Engineer Team, you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
Automation Testing Engineer. Responsibilities
- Write automated tests for Web, REST API and Mobile applications.
- Create and provide service layers for test automation consumed by the web and mobile test projects
- Use appropriate technologies for various challenges faced in the test automation architecture
- Think about the overall architecture and its improvements while adding new test cases
- Follow clean code principles and use design patterns which keep the test projects maintainable
- Work with various frameworks and tools like Selenium, Appium, Xcode ui test, Cypress.io, Postman, Jmeter etc
- Automate tasks which you identify to be useful for the teams along the way
- Write mocks, doubles and other helper tools for the test automation
- Enable and assist the CI / CD processes across front end and backend teams
- Own projects and share your knowledge with the team and bring the test automation companywide to the next level
Automation Testing Engineer. Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in computer science or related fields preferably.
- 5+ years of relative experience; in automation testing for web and mobile applications.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle.
- The candidate should possess solid communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and should be comfortable working in very dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Candidate must exhibit problem solving skills and ability to take initiatives and learn fast.
- ISTQB certification is a plus.
- Industry experience is a plus
Apply for: Sales Account Manager – Remote #1 Best Job
Areas that Add to Your Strength
If you are…
- Agile: You can live, adapt and help others survive every change around you in the organization.
- Enthusiast: You possess a zest for the job — smile easily and have a positive, eager, and responsive attitude.
- Negotiator: You navigate the negotiation process that achieve mutually beneficial results.
- Organized: You own the world if you leave your car keys to find them in the same place every time.
- Influencer: You communicate with others, they listen, they process and then act on what you said.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey.com
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.