Freelance Azure DevOps Engineer – Remote, About this job
Freelance Azure DevOps Engineer – Remote. Job description
At eTeki, top freelance Azure DevOps Engineer professionals assess peers being considered for similar technical roles with the respect and courtesy of a face-to-face conversation. Your feedback helps recruiters and hiring managers focus their resources on the most qualified professionals in the hiring process.
With your proficiency in Azure Devops you can make a difference to our clients across the globe. You’ll confirm interest on a per job basis and availability on a per candidate basis by using our platform and the support of a world-class team of product specialists.
If you enjoy talking about technology and a desire to raise hiring standards for your profession (while making extra money), eTeki’s the right side-gig for you.
If you’re looking new job opportunities that offer relocation and high
salaries around the world check it out on our website Jobzey
Freelance Azure DevOps Engineer – Remote. Requirements:
- Strong experience in Azure DevOps/infrastructure engineer
- Hands-on experience with Azure DevOps tools (CI tools like Jenkins, Ansible/Puppet/Chef, Artifactory, Spinnaker etc)
- Experience with Shell Scripting and ARM templates.
- Experience in implementing containerized solution using Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service(AKS), Azure Container Service etc
- Significant experience in working with Azure Pipelines
- Experience in Database (SQL, Non SQL, No SQL, Oracle) and Windows Clustering
- Experience in Automation – Terraforms
- Deep knowledge of Azure computing, storage, logging and monitoring, auditing and security services such as Nagios & Monitoring
- Experience in Source Version Management Tools like GIT
- Should be experienced in deploying applications in Azure Cloud Platform
Here at eTeki, our independent Tech Interview Experts provide accurate profile data for matching their role/skills to clients’ needs and respond promptly to notifications about upcoming interview assignments. With your mid to senior-level first-hand exposure to the tools and technologies needed, you’ll assess candidate skills and probe their responses. Interviews are recorded for playback by the hiring team and for quality control evaluation by eTeki’s technical leaders.
Freelance Azure DevOps Engineer – Remote. Responsibilities:
- Ability to test, build, design, deploy and to maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery process using tools like Jenkins, maven Git, etc
- Build automation tools for provisioning and managing cloud infrastructure by leveraging the Azure API
- Troubleshoot and fix production outages and performance issues in Azure infrastructure stack.
- Automate systems configuration by writing policies and modules for configuration management tools.
- Work with engineering and product management to architect and build features that are highly available, high-performance and secure.
- Automation of deployment, customization, upgrades and monitoring through modern DevOps tools (Ansible, Kubernetes etc).
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of Azure cloud-based production system.
- Should be able to work in building and maintaining ARM Templates, managing Azure DevOps pipelines, configuring servers etc.
eTeki, a technical interviews-as-a-service platform, helps every organization, big or small, hire top-notch technical talent by matching technical interview experts with clients who need third-party screening expertise. More information online at www.eteki.com/freelancers
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
More: New Opportunities
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.