Senior Back End Engineer.This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
About this job
Back End Engineer. Job description
As a fundamental member of the Engineering Team, you will play a significant role in contributing to the growth and success of Vezeeta. This is a position that will see you gain experience and skills in a wide range of areas as well as working at the forefront of the health-tech industry.
Apply for: Sales Account Manager – Remote #1 Best Job
- Build robust and scalable software in C# .NET for new and existing web, mobile, and Microservice oriented solutions.
- Practice Scrum/Agile methodology with focus on building code that is effective, efficient, scalable, and extensible.
- Work in a Scrum team and contribute with dynamic and positive energy towards the success of the team and the organization in delivering high quality products in a timely manner.
- Participate in solution design sessions and perform code reviews as needed.
- Follow Test Driven Development methodology to help increase product quality and testing automation.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Inspire new technological and business ideas and act as a change agent within the organization.
- Solve challenging technical problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
Apply for: Call Center Agent – COVID-19. 100% Remote
Back End Engineer. Responsible
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related subject from a reputable university is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience building applications with C# .NET, ReactJS or similar framework, SQL and Relational Databases, Microservices or service-oriented architecture
- Deep understanding of test-driven development, continuous integration, and delivery
- Experience in DevOps and AWS are strong pluses
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering best practices
- Strong communication and collaboration skills and ability to work in a fast-pace dynamic environment
- Sincere interest in working at a startup and scaling with the company as it grows
- Experience or interest in the healthcare industry
- Adaptable to learning new skills, taking on additional responsibilities, and changes in working hours/conditions.
- Industry experience is a plus
Apply for: Associate Product Manager – Best Remote Job
LOOKING for a JOB? Follow me. Not because I am an Influencer but because I sincerely care. I want to bring change to the recruiting process.
Even if one person gets a job, I would be the happiest person. Job searching is emotionally draining. No one should have to go through this alone.
I think everyone should support jobseekers’ posts. It takes a second, but may change someone’s life. LinkedIn isn’t only about entertainment. It’s about networking.
Let’s help each other out! “We cannot help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
To apply for this job please visit stackoverflow.com.