Backend Developers – Doha, Qatar. You will work with software developers/product managers to get the desired result required by clients. You will also help shape a technology strategy to optimize the software development process.
Should speak Arabic and living in Qatar
As a backend software engineer at DataLine, you will be a core part of our team responsible for developing and deploying backend applications and APIs.
You will work with software developers/product managers to get the desired result required by clients. You will also help shape a technology strategy to optimize the software development process.
Backend Developers – Doha, Qatar
- Develop backend software solutions in the web app and mobile app space within set deadlines
- Work with other team members to provide accurate completion estimates.
- Work with frontend developers to define APIs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Deploy APIs and other services to the cloud
- Handle scaling, architecture, backups, security and other considerations when building new projects.
- Develop strategies to improve the software development cycle.
- Ability to make visible your progress on a day to day basis as well as quick reporting of any issues that you may face.
- Write well written, well documented code to solve the problems at hand while balancing quality and time to completion.
- Planning and breaking projects down experience
- Self-drive and passion to deliver great quality software
Backend Developers. Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in developing public and/or internal applications with focus on usability, performance and scale.
- Experience with developing web services, and backend development technologies
- Proficiency in a backend development technology, preferably Node.js(Express).
- Experience in multiple tech stacks is a plus
- Experience with Git
- Experience with docker is a plus
- Experience with database technologies such as MongoDB and MySQL. MySQL is required, MongoDB is a plus. Knowledge of sharding and replication is a plus.
- Experience with one of the major cloud deployment providers. AWS is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Arabic and/or English)
- Experience with developing CMS based websites and applications is a plus (wordpress)
Backend Developers. Seniority Level
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
How you match
- User Experience (UX)
- Web Applications
- Docker Products
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Content Management Systems (CMS)
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.