Backend Engineer Jobs – Full Remote from Europe – Italia. We fit best with people that are driven, motivated and that strive for greatness. Our team relies on differences and celebrates them as our power.
Who we are:
BOOM is an innovative Italian startup that provides international clients with high-quality on-demand photographic solutions.
We leverage cutting-edge end-to-end integration services to support the entire lifecycle of a photo shoot: from the booking to the delivery of the final images, we’ve streamlined the entire process.
To help us do this, we have developed a best-in-class AI-driven image enhancement software, and we also boast a global network of 35,000 photographers worldwide.
Backend Engineer Jobs – Full Remote from Europe – Italia
BOOM is vibrant and collaborative, we encourage an environment where people can express themselves and work in a way which suits their life and needs.
We fit best with people that are driven, motivated and that strive for greatness. Our team relies on differences and celebrates them as our power.
We believe in the perfect blend between creativity and technology and we are looking for people who can share our passions and ideas, who can inspire others to be better, everyday.
BOOM has now grown in more than 16 countries, securing talented individuals and still continues to expand, changing the quality standards of the visuals that we see day to day on the web.
Backend Engineer Jobs. Your role:
You will be a key part of a talented and successful research team that works together to build bleeding-edge technology products.
You will help to design and implement our core web-platform based on microservices.
You will be a key part of our growing team, you should be able to put forward your decisions and plans and discuss your choices with the team.
As a Backend Engineer, here’s what you will do:
- Work as API and backend engineer on different layers of the product; Build new features using TDD and Domain driven design in an environment with continuous integration, regression and deployment, while maintaining the existing system and codebase
- Participate in code reviews and pair programming exercises that encourage continuous learning
- Ensure feature quality by extensive testing covering different aspects such as unit, integration, functional, performance and regression with a focus towards automation
Backend Engineer Jobs. Your profile:
We would like to have onboard someone who is excited by the opportunity to work in a rapidly evolving environment, by bringing in fresh ideas about how to approach our work and help to execute our roadmap. We would also prefer someone with proven experience in similar challenges.
A perfect candidate has:
- 2+ years expert level working with Java based and web-oriented stack and REST API
- Java core – understanding of multi-threading, concurrency, memory model, data structures
- Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring Web)
- Comfortable with Agile software development methodologies
- AWS S3/CloudFront
- Other technologies: JUnit, Thymeleaf, Liquibase (DB migration), Maps and Google Services
BOOM is here to embrace creativity through innovation in a way that has never been done before.
Are you ready to BOOM?
- Information Technology
Backend Engineer – Full Remote from Europe – Italia
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.