BI Developer/Database development – Berlin, Germany. Our client, a well known FinTech Company located in the heart of Berlin in between Mitte and Prenzlauer Berg, just keeps on growing.
With around 250 employees in Berlin alone and around 55 people in the Tech Team, a healthy-sized company is on offer here.
This still guarantees flat hierarchies, meaning fast communication, a secure position and last but not least a technical challenge. Everyone who can deliver in this team will be rewarded.
BI Developer / Database development – Berlin, Germany
My client is offering not only 28 paid holidays, so understands the importance of a good work-life balance, they also offer a variety of courses and support your growth of technical knowledge.
What you’ll do:
- Develop the DWH using ELT process
- This means you will extract the Data on the customer side and extract it to load and transform it
- Use Hadoop to ensure a higher scalability
- Share your knowledge about the newest trends like Cloud (Azure, AWS)
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience as a DWH or BI developer
- Very solid understanding of Databases like SQL, T-SQL
- Good knowledge of the common BI Tools like SSAS or SSIS
- Experience in cloud-based solutions (AWS, Azure)
- Very good English skills
- High interest in newest technologies
What’s on offer:
- 28 days of paid holiday
- Discount on BVG ticket
- Employee discounts on services and products
- Further training for self-development
- Flexible hours
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Information Technology
BI Developer / Database development
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.