Brand Manager Dubai – United Arab Emirates. Well-developed communication and negotiation, developing and continuous learning, problem solving, and analytical skills.
We are seeking a Brand Manager for our Company.
Brand Manager Dubai – United Arab Emirates. Job Description:
· Support the development and execution of annual marketing plans and brand strategies to achieve high growth targets.
· Coordinate and execute of all event & trade marketing activities (in-store activation, launches, exhibitions, sponsorships, events, etc.)
· Support Omnichannel platforms through leading online upload, digital content development and engaging posts & activations to develop effective communication plans.
Brand Manager Dubai – United Arab Emirates
· Assists in developing and executing consumer promotional ideas, mechanics, in store and event activation ideas.
· Contributes to activating Brand Essence through the day to day follow up with agencies.
· Work regularly and manage agency relationships with ATL, BTL, PR, Social media partners.
· Coordinate with R&D, Production, Sales, Packaging, Supply Chain Team and Agencies to develop and deliver new product launches and marketing campaigns.
· Monitoring, analyzing and reporting business intelligence data platforms by tracking brand’s market share & performance to identify risks, opportunities & insights for the improvement of business.
· Tracking market trends, developments and overlooking key competitors activities, promotional incentives, advertisings, plans etc.
· Assists in briefing and execution of the consumer market researches.
· Coordinate and follow up labelling projects with internal and external parties making sure to comply with the GSO regulations.
Brand Manager Dubai. Requirements:
· Minimum 2-4 years of Brand Marketing experience gained in UAE.
· Have knowledge of Product Development Process, Trade Marketing, Consumer Understanding, Labelling Development, Event & Agency Management.
· Well-developed communication and negotiation, developing and continuous learning, problem solving, and analytical skills.
· Ability to work under time pressure, prioritize the task, give attention to details, be creative, innovative
· Interested to work in goal oriented, dynamic and demanding business environment.
· Preferably speaks Arabic.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.