Business Analyst Job – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The ideal candidate should experience of working as a Business Analyst for at least 2 years ideally with a Big-4 or similar.
Raz are one of the first Venture Builders in the MENA region, supporting startups by co-founding businesses, providing strategic, guidance and human & financial capital to our portfolio of over 60 companies.
We are a family of entrepreneurs who are committed to empowering passionate fellow entrepreneurs by applying our energy, experience, network and knowledge in helping to build concepts into dream organisations.
Raz supports the founding of new companies using a proprietary platform of tools, network and knowledge. From ideation, Raz develops organisations through the growth stages to IPO planning by providing plug and play support services, process improvement and the highest quality strategic advisory to SMEs in the region.
At Raz, people come before investments, and societal benefit comes before profit. We develop and mentor businesses until they achieve autonomy and operate as successful independent entities.
Business Analyst Job – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the department
Raz Consult is a local boutique consulting firm. It is a division of Raz Group (a business corporation comprising over 50 companies operating in various sectors in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Gulf region).
Raz Consult is an experienced advisory practice that specializes in providing business solutions in Digital & Technology, Business strategy, Data Analytics, Transformation, Sustainability, Operational Excellence, Customer Strategy, Risk and Organizational strategy.
Our leadership team is ex-Big 4 with diverse industry experience across several geographies. We are seeking to hire immediately.
Business Analyst Job. Person Specification:
The ideal candidate should experience of working as a Business Analyst for at least 2 years ideally with a Big-4 or similar.
Business Analyst Job . Job Responsibilities
- Analysing business operations
- Create process documentation / workflows for primary and secondary business functions
- Design business requirements for process improvement / automation efforts
- Assess data and trends to ensure that the output of processes are achieving the desired results and that services are meeting agreed upon service levels
- Conduct maturity assessments against the process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns
- Identify issues and risks
- Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management
- Participate in the problem resolution
- Identify process inefficiencies / gaps and ensure adherence of the process and escalation
Business Analyst Job . Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, Business Management or similar
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Critical thinker
- Creative problem solver
- Excellent analytical skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns
- 2+ years’ experience as a business / data / process analyst
- Ability to write technically in relevant areas, including reports, and presentations
- Strong MS Office skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools (i.e. MS Visio, Power BI etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (ideally in both Arabic and English)
Business Analyst Job . Attachments
- Please attach a cover letter in addition to your CV , if you do not attach the cover letter, your application will not be processed.
- Investment Management
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.